Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
- In a separate pan heat the olive oil over medium heat
- Add in 1 jar of Hot Honey Sauz to the heated pan
- Add a splash of water to the pan and stir
- After a few minutes of combining, slowly stir in heavy cream until a smooth sauce forms.
- Turn off the heat, remove from burner and cover with a lid
- Add fusilli to the pot of salted boiling water and cook 2 minutes less than packaged directions require
- With a small cup, scoop out one cup of pasta water for reserve
- Put sauce back on burner and place on low heat
- Drain pasta using a colander and add pasta to the pan with sauce
- Add in 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water and half of the parmesan, stirring consistently to combine and melt the cheese
- When combined, stir in the remaining reserved pasta water as needed
- Serve and top with basil
Check out our other recipes below!